Doug and I had the chance to go on a cruise to Alaska. Doug has always wanted to go and we finally had the chance to go. The weather was unseasonably warm so it made for great traveling. We went to Juneau, Sitka, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan and Victoria Canada. I loved Canada and would love to back and just tour Canada. The salmon were spawning so they were jumping out of the water like crazy. I loved eating every kind of seafood. I can't get enough of it. We had a great time and we just love cruising.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Alaska 2009
Doug and I had the chance to go on a cruise to Alaska. Doug has always wanted to go and we finally had the chance to go. The weather was unseasonably warm so it made for great traveling. We went to Juneau, Sitka, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan and Victoria Canada. I loved Canada and would love to back and just tour Canada. The salmon were spawning so they were jumping out of the water like crazy. I loved eating every kind of seafood. I can't get enough of it. We had a great time and we just love cruising.
Posted by Doug and Lucy at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Looks beautiful! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment