Thursday, May 21, 2009

Four down, two to go!!!!















Erica graduated today! Way to go Erica! That means four down, two to go. We planned a big bbq that ended up being a small family bbq, but thats okay. We had good food and great company. (each other) Yesterday Deanna, Meli, Linnea, Malina and Ryker came to spend the day since they couldn't come today. It was so good to see them. They are our family away from family. We missed having Logan with us, but I loved being with five of the six kids. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all! I love my family!






2 comments:

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

Congrats to Erica! She looks so pretty. I love her haircut!

The Jones Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting. It's fun to see everyone.