Tuesday, January 12, 2010

He's Home!

Our missionary is finally home! If you follow my blog you may realize that I still haven't figured this blogging thing out. The pictures are from end to beginning. If I mess with the pictures I will screw this whole thing up. If I were you I would go to the end and scroll up. Logan is home and he is wonderful. He was only home for 2 days and then he took off to BYU. He came home the next weekend to speak in church. Sam and Logan both spoke and they did a wonderful job. It was so nice to have all the kids together again. I feel like life is finally slowing down. We made it through the holidays and Logan's homecoming and its time to do some spring cleaning and regroup. I am down to two kids at home, three living in the Salt Lake valley and one in Wyoming. We are looking forward to Toni and Nathan's new baby due March 1st.



























































































2 comments:

Magen said...

YEAH! He looks so good & grown up!
I hope you had a great Christmas, talk to you soon.

Toni said...

Good times! It was so great when he got off that plane! I miss you guys!