My little boy is going to be sixteen and was invited to his first school dance. Brooke did such a good job decorating his room. The pics are a little dark and of course Sam had to ham it up for the camera. He is such a great kid. I love him! We just found out that Toni & Nathan are expecting #2, a little boy. She is due on March 1st. I am so excited to have two little grandsons. Grandkids are the best! We found out that our missionary will be home on December 31st. I can't wait to see him again. Another great kid! Gotta love them all!!!!!!!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Pref & an announcement!
My little boy is going to be sixteen and was invited to his first school dance. Brooke did such a good job decorating his room. The pics are a little dark and of course Sam had to ham it up for the camera. He is such a great kid. I love him! We just found out that Toni & Nathan are expecting #2, a little boy. She is due on March 1st. I am so excited to have two little grandsons. Grandkids are the best! We found out that our missionary will be home on December 31st. I can't wait to see him again. Another great kid! Gotta love them all!!!!!!!
Posted by Doug and Lucy at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ah...Sam is such a dork! I freakin' love that kid. How is it possible he is going to be 16?
Post a Comment