These pictures are not in order, but On February 18th Grant celebrated his 2nd birthday. Doug & I went to Toni's and had a nice little celebration. We sure do love our little monkey. He was the happiest birthday boy. On February 26th my brother Mike and his wife Kiley had a new baby girl. Stella Paige Gonzalez weighed in at 6lbs. 12 ounces. She is my parents 29th grandchild. We are so happy to have her in our family. Doug's mom Christine, came and spent a few days with us. It was so nice to see her and to actually get a picture of her and Andrew together. Last but not least my sister Theresa celebrated her 50th birthday on March 2nd. Life really does begin at 50. I love her so much and I am so glad to have her in my life. Happy Birthday "T"!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Playing Catch Up!!!
These pictures are not in order, but On February 18th Grant celebrated his 2nd birthday. Doug & I went to Toni's and had a nice little celebration. We sure do love our little monkey. He was the happiest birthday boy. On February 26th my brother Mike and his wife Kiley had a new baby girl. Stella Paige Gonzalez weighed in at 6lbs. 12 ounces. She is my parents 29th grandchild. We are so happy to have her in our family. Doug's mom Christine, came and spent a few days with us. It was so nice to see her and to actually get a picture of her and Andrew together. Last but not least my sister Theresa celebrated her 50th birthday on March 2nd. Life really does begin at 50. I love her so much and I am so glad to have her in my life. Happy Birthday "T"!
Posted by Doug and Lucy at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment