I hope all of you are having a better year than the Perkins are. I guess I still have so much to be grateful for. Erica and Sam were in a car accident this morning and from the look of the car I am so grateful that they weren't hurt. Just a few bumps and bruises and a lot of jitters. I am not sure what will become of her car, but my guess is totaled. Heres to hoping for a quiet end to the year!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Bring it on!
Posted by Doug and Lucy at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh no, I'm glad everyone was ok
Poor Erica! I'm glad that everyone is okay! Hope you guys take care for the rest of the year...and the next, and the year after that. :) xoxo
Poor Erica! I'm glad that everyone is okay! Hope you guys take care for the rest of the year...and the next, and the year after that. Love ya and I'm going to try to make it up there sometime this year, but I'm very busy and very bad at time management! :) xoxo
Lucky Dog! I think you guys had this all planned out! Ha ha!
Post a Comment