Monday, July 21, 2008

Bear Lake 2008

We had our annual trip to Bear lake. First off I'm going to be in trouble because I don't have pictures of everyone. Toni has some on her camera and I have some on my camera so we are going to have to trade pictures. The weather was beautiful, the water wonderful and the view spectacular. My favorite spot was the pool and the sun. Grant and I spent most of our time at the pool. Doug and i got to go on a ATV trip and got to see a beautiful view of Bear Lake. We enjoyed having Eric, Deanna & Linnea with us this year. Andrew wasn't able to go and Logan is on his mission. We sure missed having them with us. We are already looking forward to another year.
















4 comments:

Toni said...

You're right, I am mad at you! Are you embarrassed of me? Just tell me, I can take it! Ha Ha! Bear Lake was awesome and for some reason my blog won't let me edit mine and change it from Bear River to Bear Lake!

Photography By Jo said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun!

Lee said...

Wow! When you taken me?

beth said...

Hey, Looks like you had a lot of fun! I went to Bear Lake once and froze! Was it warm for you? I told Donald, "hey, you should see Doug on a horse" he did a double take "Doug, on a horse?" hee hee Looks beautiful...some day we might join you :) ttfn